Welcome to The Great Wall of Brooklyn
Home to over 1000 artists from around the globe. Hundreds of galleries deliver culture, history and raw creativity to Brooklyn the most diverse city in America.
The Great Wall of Brooklyn is a walk through time & space, between reality and the unreal.
For visitors, The Great Wall of Brooklyn can be a pillar, a doorway or a mirror. It stands as an ever changing conveyor of ideas bridging the heart of Brooklyn with the soul of global arts & culture. A permanent gallery installation in the heart of Brooklyn hosting millions of artists and visitors from around the globe.
Presented by: Curated by:
The Great Wall of Brooklyn Exhibition and Education Center
THE GREAT WALL OF BROOKLYN “SCULPTURE & MURAL GARDEN” PARKING LOT REAR: MARCY AVENUE & ELLERY ST
– Featuring rotating outdoor art by international and domestic artists
THE GREAT WALL OF BROOKLYN “Cyber Lounge”
– More than 13,000 artists displayed annually on 4k digital displays. Registered artists upload portfolios on GWB.ORG
– Host events featuring live feed remote art fairs, exhibits and creative conferences from around the world
– The information Hub for the Great Wall Project
– The Museum & Gallery Guide / Brooklyn Subway map etched into the ceiling invites Great Wall visitors to explore all of the Arts & Culture the Borough has to offer.
THE GREAT WALL OF BROOKLYN “Premier Works Gallery”
– Contemporary Art Gallery rotating original exhibitions & art installations
– Host tours, classes and workshops
The Great Wall of Brooklyn Global Music Channel
Link To Great Wall Audio Tour. “You are now viewing the work of Artist….”
Tour The Great Wall listening to streamed world music uploaded by hundreds of DJ’s from around the globe